Can you believe it will be May soon! May is such a special month as we celebrate Mom’s around the world. I had a wonderful Mom who was a special lady, a wonderful Grandmother and a good friend.
So today I would like to share with you a card I made in honor of Mother’s Day.
Here is how I did this:
DSP: is a retired paper cut at 4″ by 5 1/4″. Adhere to front of card
Whisper White card stock
Stamp set: Flourishing Phrases (Floral stamp). Ink in Fresh Fig
Card stock: Wild Wasabi (retiring at the end of May)
Leaf punch: cut 2 out Wild Wasabi
Pearl accent for the center of the flower
Classic Label punch
Stamp on Whisper White Happy Mother’s Day from Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set (retiring at the end of May. Use the label punch to cut out
Adhere with dimensionals.
You can find these items in the Stampin Up annual catalog
Flourishing Phrases #141534 pg. 24
Teeny Tiny Wishes #128748
- Fresh Fig#144242 ( In Color) pg. 184
- Whisper White # 100730. Pg.185
- Wild Wasabi # 108641 pg.186 (retiring ). This was a favorite of mine.
- Fresh Fig Ink: #144082. Pg. 184
- Pearls: #144219. Pg. 197
- Stampin Dimensionals #104430. Pg. 203
- Classic Label Punch # 141491. Pg. 206
- Leaf Punch from the Occasion Catalog # 144667 ( Carryover). Pg. 55