Tomorrow is the first day of June and I have been working on two cards. Both for either a baby girl or baby boy!
Stamps: Lift Me Up, Baby Bear and Wood Words
Framelits: From Lift Me UP bundle
Cardstock: Bermuda Bay or Flirty Flamingo and Whisper White Base of card 4 1/4″ by 11″ scored at 5.5″ Whisper White (2) cut at 4″ by 5.25″
Ink: Fllirty Flamingo or Bermuda Bay
Embossing Folder: Basket Weave Piees cut from Lift me Up
Pearlized Doilies which I cut in half
Whisper White Bakers Twine and Dimensionals.
I hope you like them!!
It has been a few weeks since my last post. I have been super busy planning my Dad’s 85th Birthday! He was so surprised
His closest family members were there to celebrate. I made favors for the party and I found the idea from Pottles from the UK. She has great tutorials. My husband’s birthday is the day after. I will post pictures below. His happened to fall on Memorial Day this year.
May 10 was
my son’s birthday and I always design my card for his special day! 36 years ago on May 10th I had him and it was Mother’s Day when I went in. This was the best gift of all to have my son. He has become a wonderful man, loving wife and loving Dad.
The card I designed uses the Truly Taliored Punch.
Here is how to make the card!
- Cardstock: base Earky Expresso cut at 4 1/4″ by 11″ Scored at 5 1/2″
- Very Vanilla card stock: layer onto base card. Cut at 4″ by 5 1/4″
- Stamp Set: ” You Are A Work of Art”
- DSP: cut with punch 4 different patterns
- Punch a scrap of Very Vanilla for sentiment
- Arrange the punched out pieces of DSP in middle
- Stamp sentiment on punched Very Vanilla
- Using Dimensionals, Pop the Very Vanilla onto the DSP
The week of May 6 through May 11th
is National Nurses’ Week with May 9th
we celebrate National School Nurse Day. As many of you know, I was a school nurse for 30 years! Every school deserves a school nurse.
So in honor of Nurses Week, I designed 4 cards using Stampin Up products.
- Card stock: Real Red, Basic Black, Blushing Bride, Whisper White and Silver also retired (see pages 185-186 in Annual catalog)
- Inks: Real Red, Memento Black (pg. 185 , 200)
- Tailored Punch from Occasion catalog
- Delicate Doilies pg. 194
- Stamp sets used: Work of Art and Party Panda (Salabration item)
- Sentiments on the cards with the exception of “Fabulous work of Art) are non Stampin up as they pertain to nurses.
- Scalloped punch (retired)
- Stampin up markers: Real Red and Pink Pirroutte ( retired)
The sentiments on the Panda’s are not from Stampin UP! I had to order those from a special company!
Base Card stock cut at 4 1/4″ by 11″. Scored at 5 1/2″