May 10 was
my son’s birthday and I always design my card for his special day! 36 years ago on May 10th I had him and it was Mother’s Day when I went in. This was the best gift of all to have my son. He has become a wonderful man, loving wife and loving Dad.
The card I designed uses the Truly Taliored Punch.
Here is how to make the card!
- Cardstock: base Earky Expresso cut at 4 1/4″ by 11″ Scored at 5 1/2″
- Very Vanilla card stock: layer onto base card. Cut at 4″ by 5 1/4″
- Stamp Set: ” You Are A Work of Art”
- DSP: cut with punch 4 different patterns
- Punch a scrap of Very Vanilla for sentiment
- Arrange the punched out pieces of DSP in middle
- Stamp sentiment on punched Very Vanilla
- Using Dimensionals, Pop the Very Vanilla onto the DSP
The week of May 6 through May 11th
is National Nurses’ Week with May 9th
we celebrate National School Nurse Day. As many of you know, I was a school nurse for 30 years! Every school deserves a school nurse.
So in honor of Nurses Week, I designed 4 cards using Stampin Up products.
- Card stock: Real Red, Basic Black, Blushing Bride, Whisper White and Silver also retired (see pages 185-186 in Annual catalog)
- Inks: Real Red, Memento Black (pg. 185 , 200)
- Tailored Punch from Occasion catalog
- Delicate Doilies pg. 194
- Stamp sets used: Work of Art and Party Panda (Salabration item)
- Sentiments on the cards with the exception of “Fabulous work of Art) are non Stampin up as they pertain to nurses.
- Scalloped punch (retired)
- Stampin up markers: Real Red and Pink Pirroutte ( retired)
The sentiments on the Panda’s are not from Stampin UP! I had to order those from a special company!
Base Card stock cut at 4 1/4″ by 11″. Scored at 5 1/2″