The week of May 6 through May 11th is National Nurses’ Week with May 9th we celebrate National School Nurse Day. As many of you know, I was a school nurse for 30 years! Every school deserves a school nurse.
So in honor of Nurses Week, I designed 4 cards using Stampin Up products.
- Card stock: Real Red, Basic Black, Blushing Bride, Whisper White and Silver also retired (see pages 185-186 in Annual catalog)
- Inks: Real Red, Memento Black (pg. 185 , 200)
- Tailored Punch from Occasion catalog
- Delicate Doilies pg. 194
- Stamp sets used: Work of Art and Party Panda (Salabration item)
- Sentiments on the cards with the exception of “Fabulous work of Art) are non Stampin up as they pertain to nurses.
- Scalloped punch (retired)
- Stampin up markers: Real Red and Pink Pirroutte ( retired)
The sentiments on the Panda’s are not from Stampin UP! I had to order those from a special company!
Base Card stock cut at 4 1/4″ by 11″. Scored at 5 1/2″