May 10 was my son’s birthday and I always design my card for his special day! 36 years ago on May 10th I had him and it was Mother’s Day when I went in. This was the best gift of all to have my son. He has become a wonderful man, loving wife and loving Dad.
The card I designed uses the Truly Taliored Punch.
Here is how to make the card!
- Cardstock: base Earky Expresso cut at 4 1/4″ by 11″ Scored at 5 1/2″
- Very Vanilla card stock: layer onto base card. Cut at 4″ by 5 1/4″
- Stamp Set: ” You Are A Work of Art”
- DSP: cut with punch 4 different patterns
- Punch a scrap of Very Vanilla for sentiment
- Arrange the punched out pieces of DSP in middle
- Stamp sentiment on punched Very Vanilla
- Using Dimensionals, Pop the Very Vanilla onto the DSP