Please check out this new catalog!! So many new items and lovely packaging. If you would like to place an order or interested in a catalog, please email me at email@example.com or my website @birdiestamps.stampinup.net.
Tomorrow is the first day of June and I have been working on two cards. Both for either a baby girl or baby boy!
Stamps: Lift Me Up, Baby Bear and Wood Words
Framelits: From Lift Me UP bundle
Cardstock: Bermuda Bay or Flirty Flamingo and Whisper White Base of card 4 1/4″ by 11″ scored at 5.5″ Whisper White (2) cut at 4″ by 5.25″
Ink: Fllirty Flamingo or Bermuda Bay
Embossing Folder: Basket Weave Piees cut from Lift me Up
Pearlized Doilies which I cut in half
Whisper White Bakers Twine and Dimensionals.
I hope you like them!!
It has been a few weeks since my last post. I have been super busy planning my Dad’s 85th Birthday! He was so surprised
His closest family members were there to celebrate. I made favors for the party and I found the idea from Pottles from the UK. She has great tutorials. My husband’s birthday is the day after. I will post pictures below. His happened to fall on Memorial Day this year.
- Cardstock: base Earky Expresso cut at 4 1/4″ by 11″ Scored at 5 1/2″
- Very Vanilla card stock: layer onto base card. Cut at 4″ by 5 1/4″
- Stamp Set: ” You Are A Work of Art”
- DSP: cut with punch 4 different patterns
- Punch a scrap of Very Vanilla for sentiment
- Arrange the punched out pieces of DSP in middle
- Stamp sentiment on punched Very Vanilla
- Using Dimensionals, Pop the Very Vanilla onto the DSP
- Card stock: Real Red, Basic Black, Blushing Bride, Whisper White and Silver also retired (see pages 185-186 in Annual catalog)
- Inks: Real Red, Memento Black (pg. 185 , 200)
- Tailored Punch from Occasion catalog
- Delicate Doilies pg. 194
- Stamp sets used: Work of Art and Party Panda (Salabration item)
- Sentiments on the cards with the exception of “Fabulous work of Art) are non Stampin up as they pertain to nurses.
- Scalloped punch (retired)
- Stampin up markers: Real Red and Pink Pirroutte ( retired)
The sentiments on the Panda’s are not from Stampin UP! I had to order those from a special company!
- Fresh Fig#144242 ( In Color) pg. 184
- Whisper White # 100730. Pg.185
- Wild Wasabi # 108641 pg.186 (retiring ). This was a favorite of mine.
- Fresh Fig Ink: #144082. Pg. 184
- Pearls: #144219. Pg. 197
- Stampin Dimensionals #104430. Pg. 203
- Classic Label Punch # 141491. Pg. 206
- Leaf Punch from the Occasion Catalog # 144667 ( Carryover). Pg. 55
I can’t to share all that I have learned from onstage and of course the new friends that I made.
It Stampin Up’s 30th year anniversary celebration. Of course with this major anniversary come some new and exciting changes. Are you ready!!!!
New facelift on the products. You will see if you go to my online store, black and white on covers of all stamp sets.
Amazing new catalog! You will need to get one as our colors have changed!
The Carryover list is out! 13 stamp sets and accessories are in the new catalog. I will attach the list for you to review.
Biggest Changed of all is the new Color ReVamp!!! The StampinUp core collection that are retiring May 31st.
The retiring 2016-2018 In Colors are:
Flirty Flamingo. ( will become one of the core colors)
Sweet Sugar Plum
All retiring products are only available while supplies last.
This includes re-inkers.
Take advantage of ordering the reinkers that match your stamp pad.
Please note: new formulation of inks for the new collection. It has a defoamer mixed with ink. So the ne reinkers will not work on the old pads.
The stamp case has changed for the better! They open and close so much easier. There will be a place to add a label of the color inside.
Great! The will also stack on top of each other😀Time to look at your inks!
It has been a while since I posted to you all. My husband and I retired and moved up to Rhode Island. My new retirement goal is to get my stampin up business growing!!! So let’s get started.
I am in love with this new catalog! I feel it is one of the best ever! I would love to buy so many things. Guess what! During the month of June, if you have an order that qualifies of $150.00, you will automatically earn 10% of stampin rewards plus Stampin Up will add an additional amount during this promotion period.
Now customers can look at videos on You Tube that will show you the various items. Youtube.com/stampinup
Also, if you find my demonstrator’s web page, that will have the promotions listed as well. birdiestamps.stampinup.net
One of my favorites is the wood texture bundle.
You can see my cards on Facebook, Pinterest too!
This is very new to me and as I learn I will get better with blogging!
Birdie Rappoccio, Independent Stampin Up Demonstrator
Hi my fellow stampers!
I have been busy creating cards with the new Occasion Catalog and of course many of the salabration items that are free with a $50.00 purchase. I have a group of friends that have helped me keep this business afloat. In fact, we are scheduled to have a party at the end of the month!!
I have so many of the stamp sets from the New Occasion Catalogs! Click on the photo of Happy Father’s Day and you will be able to view all the new cards that I have made.
I hope you enjoy them. Remember, this month is the last month for to earn free products!